Halloween is almost here! It’s always interesting to see what celebrities dress up as for Halloween. Here’s some inspiration and suggestions on where to get costumes for Halloween this year! Sometimes celebrities even dress as other celebrities – mind-blowing!!! Check it out. What are your favorites? Will you dress up this year?
1. Alice in Wonderland! You could be the Alice from the recent movie, like pictured above. Or, the Alice in Wonderland that everyone still recognizes with a more unique costume!
3. An angel, like Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon.
4. A beautiful peacock, like Ashley Greene.
5. Batman (a devilish batman?) like Kellan Lutz.
6. A Beatle, like Katy Perry.
7. A sexy sailor girl like Blake Lively.
8. A bumble bee (or Ali G), like Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott and family.
10. Cleopatra, like Anne Hathaway.
11. A Clockwork Orange dude, like Rupert Grint.
12. A Clown, like Pink.
13. Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmations, like Christian Siriano.
14. A Devil, like Dave Navarro.
15. Or, a She-Devil, like Christina Milian.
16. Donald Trump, like Katie Couric.
17. An egg, like Gwen Stefani. Cute, simple and memorable!
18. Elvira, like, well…Elvira!
19. An Ent (a character from LOTR) like Martha Stewart. This is a really cool one!
20. A Firewoman, like Mariah Carey.
22. Frankenstein without his Bride, like Matt Lauer.
23. 1920s/30s Gangsters, like Alexis Bledel and Mena Suvari.
24. A Hindu Goddess, like Heidi Klum.
25. Jailbait, like Paris Hilton.
27. Lilah from the movie Jonah Hex, like Megan Fox in the movie. I think this is a gorgeous costume!
29. A Girl, like Jason Biggs. Hmmmm.
30. Little Red Riding Hood, like Lo Bosworth. Always a cute, recognizable classic with an easy costume.
31. Madonna in the 80s, like AnnaLynne McCord.
32. Marie Antoinette, like Christina Milian and Julia Stiles.
33. A Pumpkin, like Alexa Chung.
34. Milk and Cookies, like Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon. This is an adorable idea for a couple.
35. Sexy Nurse and Doctor, like Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman.
36. Page 6 Gossip Column, like Lydia Hearst. Very unique!
37. A Peacock, like Audrina Patridge.
38. Pocahontas, like Liv Tyler. Another great classic!
39. Sexy Policewoman, like Paris Hilton.
40. Former Presidents, like the hosts of The View.
41. Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn, like Regis and Kelly.
42. the Queen of Hearts, like Teri Hatcher.
43. Raggedy Ann, like Stacy Keibler.
44. Another Sexy Sailor Girl, like Lauren Conrad.
45. An apple and serpent, like the creative Heidi Klum.
46. Snow White, like Michelle Trachtenberg.
47. The Stages of Britney Spears, a funny group costume idea!
49. A Surfer dude, like Martha Stewart.
51. A witch, like Reese Witherspoon. Probably the number one all-time classic Halloween costume.
52. Wonder Woman, like Kim Kardashian.
53. Catwoman, like Heidi Klum, once again.
54. Clockwork Orange costumes as a group! Scary and recognizable!
55. A Flapper from the 1920s, like Lauren Conrad.
56. Princess Jasmine, like Kim Kardashian. This was perfect for her, wasn’t it? So cute.
59. A mugshot. This is Nick Nolte but the mugshot could be anyone. Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, etc.
60. More Halloween Costume ideas:
Gandolf, or any of the other LOTR characters (Gollum is a good one!) Mary Poppins, Roller Girl from Boogie Nights, Marilyn Monroe (a great classic that everyone recognizes), Carrie from the horror movie Carrie (another great one that’s very recognizable). Or, how about Napoleon Dynamite?!
60′s Pop Icon Wig Blonde
Don’t forget to take advantage of these special coupons and discounts!
10% off TvStoreOnline.com with coupon code: tvstore10“
Get 10% off $50 or more at CostumeExpress.com
Pic Sources: People.com, BeautyStyleWatch.com, Usmagazine.com